Lina wanted to go on longer camping trips that just wouldn’t be fun in the Great Dale. Chris has always wanted to gut a trailer and restore it and found one on the internet. We lost the bid because it was in Kansas, so we found one close to home “Just to check it out”.
Lina fell in love…again (the same thing happened with the Great Dale House Car)… so our friends drove it home for us and we got to work. This page will summarize what we’ve done and how it’s changed. You can check out individual posts for more details.
Here’s what we’ve done so far:
- Removed complete interior down to the walls
- Fixed Rear end separation
- Replaced exterior lights with LEDs
- Patched all exterior holes
- Replaced axle
- Added Marmoleum floor